Saturday, November 6, 2010

More readers' comments on A Journey of Choice

My blog is nothing if not a place to brag, blow-your-own-horn, and share what others say -- in this case -- after reading my first novel, A Journey of Choice, (available at Amazon.come and Barnes & Noble.com).

Pat C. said, "The Journey finally came yesterday and I've already finished it. I really enjoyed it, and was fascinated how it has changed through the years." (She was in a critique group that read many of the early chapters.) "I'm so glad Meddie is now Liddy. I can relate to her better.I like your including recipes. Is that really how southerners make dressing? (Yes.) You said that the first paragraph and the last paragraph made the book -- well, you did a great job and I think your ending calls for another book about Liddy's Journey. Congratulations!"

One more -- from Betty H. "Your book is so..............good! I started reading to determine what I thought about it and I decided to keep reading it and stop reading the one I was on. I can't wait to get back to it."

Remember to set your clocks back tonight, Saturday, Nov. 6 '10

Pat Laster

No comments:

Post a Comment