Saturday, November 20, 2010

More good words for A Journey of Choice

"I just finished your new book and the saddest chapter at the end--said THE END. I wasn't ready for that.
Lay down everything but your pen and paper and write!!!! You so nailed the time period and the charactors were so vivid. What a nice thing to do for future generations and even current folks to let them peek at a life style so true and pure. I know it was fiction, but I expect to run into those folks around
the corner.
The book reminded me of one written long ago by Christopher Morley, KITTY FOYLE, it was good but I liked yours better. Jessica Lange, the actress said Kitty Foyle was the best book she had ever read. Jessica lives in Stillwater, MN and an actress I admire.
You have to write another soon, so I can get those poor folks off my mind. I loved your format, but will settle for any---just write!!!"
ASB
~~~

Barbara Stefan to Pat:
"I can hardly put your book down to go to work!!! Almost finished, then I'll write more." XOXO Barbara

Barbara Stefan to Pat:
"I came home at lunch yesterday to finish your book. I only have one question: WHEN IS THE SEQUEL COMING OUT????!!!!
I liked the chapter lengths, and the way you skipped forward in time, plot twists. I do not like the cover - too modern a dress, confusing.
Hope you're getting lots of royalties! Book signings? You WILL sign mine!
Love ya, famous Hoochie!" Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment