Thursday, December 17, 2015

Dithering during December: poems


ON EATING THE LAST OF AN OUTDATED BAG OF LETTUCE
I pick
through the pieces
like a robin in leaves,
eating the green bites, ignoring
the rest.
[2013]

Straight'ning
a four-inch pile
of tossed-aside papers,
I find a flash drive & a love
letter.
[2013]



FACEBOOK:
People you may know:
Pope Francis
[2015]

motorcyclist
his jowls whipping backwards
in the wind
[2015]

finding
a ring
I
didn't know
was missing
[2015]

pawning
car titles
to pay monthly bills
[2015, AD-G]


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful. I especially like the FB ones. I'm officially in the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative. And ooohhh, a love letter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, the letter writer died last year. I'm just now seeing your comment. Thanks. xoxo

      Delete