Sunday, December 26, 2010

Even more kind words for A Journey of Choice

My sister-in-law caught me before I left the organ at church this morning, saying, "I've read your book and finished it, but I didn't want to quit reading. Get another one going."
~~~
Lew Taylor, Stillwater OK, to me
"I finished subject; all in all a masterful job,well researched and well written. The format, or presentation, is new to me. I do not know if it is original, but it is not mainstream....As I said, a masterful work, which you no doubt know better than any one else. I wish I had the energy."
~~~
In a couple of Christmas cards:
"Enjoyed your book. It cries for a sequel, so get busy!" - from friend, Pat Guthrie
"...I just love your book...." Anne Beyers, friend and neighbor
~~~
from Doris Wood, a high school classmate:
Pat, finished reading your book and thoroughly enjoyed it. I realize that
Liddy comes from another time and place. However, it was difficult for me
to understand why she would stay with a husband all those years without
love or the warmth of companionship. I'm glad she ended up with Tom. I
like happy endings. Congratulations on a good read. Wishing you much
success in promoting the book. There's a vast audience who would read
your book if they only knew it existed. Good luck (have you got another
one in the hopper?) dw
~~~~
Deanna to me
"My sisters-in-law all enjoyed your book and want to know when you will write another one.Three of the five finished the book in one sitting." - Deanna Dismukes,a friend who wrote a blurb for the book's cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment