Thursday, October 7, 2010

Birth of a new book --A Journey of Choice is online

THE BOOK IS OUT~!!! THE BOOK IS OUT!!! Finally, the pregnancy is over and the baby is here. Both author and book are doing fine.
Apparently it is selling well, according to friend and editor Sandy R. who lives in Oregon.
My Pasadena CA brother's clients are--to hear him tell it--buying it. One even showed him his name as listed in the Acknowledgments page. He gets his copy tomorrow.
Amazon and Barnes & Noble have it listed and for sale. Soon, I'll have other copies myself.
Word has gone out to all the Writers Colony at Dairy Hollow (Eureka Spgs. AR) alums. I heard from one in Chicago today.
The local newspaper called wanting information and photos for an article in Friday's paper.
No book signings scheduled locally since I have yet to receive my book order and my complimentary copies. Stay tuned. Er, online.

Pat Laster, new (and excited) author

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I have been pondering about where to buy my book. What do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete